Outpatient Therapy Services at Kendal
Rehabilitation can improve your overall health & wellness, and help you maintain your independence.
We know how important it is for older adults to maintain their independence. Individuals recovering from surgery or those in need of rehabilitative care due to a fall, physical ailment or condition now have a convenient outpatient therapy option. You can receive your therapy at Kendal at Oberlin.
Our main focus is on you and your needs. We know from more than 20 years of experience that no two conditions are exactly alike, and no two people respond exactly to the same therapy.
Specially trained geriatric therapists are available to provide on-site skilled physical, occupational, and speech rehab services. Therapy services are custom-tailored to your needs, and can help you regain skills and independence.
Rehabilitative Services Overview
- Physical Therapy – helps restore and maintain maximum movement and functional ability
- Occupational Therapy – is concerned with quality of life, and can help people adapt to life changes and improve their functional abilities.
- Speech Therapy – helps to improve cognitive aspects of communication, including listening, reading, writing and language interpretation.
Specialty Programs include:
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Arthritis Therapy
- Balance Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab
- Cognitive Rehab
- Continence Improvement
- Electric Scooter/Wheelchair Training
- Fall Prevention/Balance
- Hand Therapy
- Incontinence Therapy
- Joint replacement
- Neurological Rehab
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Pain Management
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehab
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Swallowing Disorder
- Vision Therapy
Kendal’s Outpatient Therapy Clinic is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Let’s talk about your options and how we can help you. Please call 440-775-9816 to learn more about our rehabilitation services and schedule a tour. Medicare and many private insurance programs accepted.