Kendal at Oberlin strives for the highest level of compliance with the regulations that guide us. We do that not just because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We aim to be transparent with information about our community operations and finances.
This section includes access to the following information and documents:
- HIPAA Privacy Statement
- Code of Conduct (for staff and vendors)
- Statement on Nondiscrimination
- Form 990
Compliance Documents and Information
HIPAA Privacy Statement
Kendal at Oberlin is committed to protecting your personal health information.
Code of Conduct
Important guidelines for Kendal staff, contractors and vendors
Statement on Nondiscrimination
Notice informing individuals about nondiscrimination and accessibility requirements
Important information regarding this website, Kendal’s copyright to its contents, and the terms for your use of the website
Kendal at Oberlin’s Form 990
This federal document is required for nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations. If you have difficulty accessing it through Guidestar, you can email Admissions Office, and request a copy to be sent by email or postal mail.
The federal Form 990 can be viewed and downloaded at GuideStar.org.
- On GuideStar.org’s homepage, click the red “Create Account” button in the top right corner to create a free account.
- You will be asked to fill out a form with your first and last name, your email address and a password to gain access to the site.
- Once you’ve submitted the information to create an account, you’ll receive a “Welcome to GuideStar!” email asking you to click a link to verify your email address.
- After you’ve verified your email address, you’ll receive a “Thank you for signing up” email that includes links with instructions on:
Kendal at Oberlin’s Disclosure Statement
You can download a copy of our current Disclosure Statement by following the link below. If you would prefer to receive a copy of the booklet by mail, please contact the Admissions Office at 1.440.775.9062.