Kendal Offers Short-term Rehabilitative Stays in our Skilled Nursing Facility
Our attractive Stephens Care Center provides a home-like atmosphere which includes the following services and amenities:
- Private rooms, overlooking beautifully landscaped surroundings
- Chef-prepared meals
- Dietary consultation and special diets, as needed
- Social and recreational services
- Individual health care services provided by a team of skilled medical professionals
- Kendal offers an activity-based memory-support program.
For admissions information, contact Laurie Dupee at Kendal, 440-935-0574.
Kendal at Oberlin’s Stephens Care Center is an inclusive community. Read our Statement on Nondiscrimination here.
Kendal at Oberlin Outpatient Therapy Services
Our expert therapy staff is trained in the latest advances in rehabilitative medicine and equipment in order to support a full breadth of care needs. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy on-site for all Kendal residents.
We also have an outpatient rehabilitation program that allows you to remain in your own home and receive treatment from our dedicated and caring staff. Goals are set to increase strength, flexibility, and mobility to assist you in maintaining your independence. Our complete therapy program is managed by HealthPRO Rehabilitation.