Kendal at Oberlin launched a new Master Plan in 2013. It includes the renovation of our classic cottages, originally built in 1993, as well as community center enhancements.
Updates to the cottages include:
- a bright 4-season sunroom addition, with vaulted ceiling and large window spaces
- a larger open kitchen with pantry storage
- pocket doors between rooms
- energy-efficient heating and cooling systems – most are geothermal
- new roofs, windows, and insulation for better energy savings
Envisioning Your New Cottage?
Learn the steps to take to residency at Kendal at Oberlin.